• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does Putin have something on Trump? (Answer: YES)

The bigger part of the story that is now breaking is that some Trump campaign officials may have met with Russia about the hacking of the DNC. If that proves out we're talking TREASON. NYT story about the sex tape also talks about the potential contact with Russia by campaign.

So let's presume this is all true - what happens from a procedure standpoint if (a) Pence is not involved, and (b) if Pence is involved?

The traitorous establishment, both Republican and Democrat, are terrified of Trump and are doing everything they can, with the help of distraught and delusional Clinton voters, to deligitimze his presidency. It's a sickening display, the likes of which I've never seen.

The traitorous establishment, both Republican and Democrat, are terrified of Trump and are doing everything they can, with the help of distraught and delusional Clinton voters, to deligitimze his presidency. It's a sickening display, the likes of which I've never seen.

Is it more sickening than the image of a Russian prostitute relieving herself on Trump? (Or, Trump getting off while watching Russian prostitutes relieve themselves on each other? Still not sure what the gossip is exactly.)

He'll deny it, but I'm not sure he's aware just how awful Assad is. That man is evil incarnate.

Assad is terrible, but he is nowhere near the monster or threat that groups like ISIS pose. Look at what Syria was like before the war and imagine what it would look like if Isis was in control. Did you read about or watch the footage of children being forced to behead/execute Kurdish prisoners in a former amusement park?

Assad is terrible, but he is nowhere near the monster or threat that groups like ISIS pose. Look at what Syria was like before the war and imagine what it would look like if Isis was in control. Did you read about or watch the footage of children being forced to behead/execute Kurdish prisoners in a former amusement park?

Assad is the leader of a state committing atrocities (genocide, really) against its own citizens. That's enough for me. If you're saying terrorists are bad, too, then that's fine. Assad is an evil, depraved man, a despotic leader, and a war criminal of the highest degree. Supporting him, explicitly or tacitly, or whatever Brasky will claim he's doing with him is unconscionable.

Last edited:
Is it more sickening than the image of a Russian prostitute relieving herself on Trump? (Or, Trump getting off while watching Russian prostitutes relieve themselves on each other? Still not sure what the gossip is exactly.)

Buzzfeed is your go to source now? And even if that stuff is true, and keep in mind even buzzfeed says it it's unverified, wtf do I care what sexual stuff Trump might be into. Did you think Clinton should be impeached for taking advantage of an intern, getting blowjobs while talking to world leaders, or sticking his cigar in Monica? I dislike the Clintons, but not because of that stuff.

BSF can you please describe the specific place in hell where Assad belongs with respect to Dylann Roof?

Assad is the leader of a state committing atrocities (genocide, really) against its own citizens. That's enough for me. If you're saying terrorists are bad, too, then that's fine. Assad is an evil, depraved man, a despotic leader, and a war criminal if the highest degree. Supporting him, explicitly or tacitly, or whatever Brasky will claim he's doing with him is unconscionable.

Assad is committing genocide? That's bullshit. Is the Syrian government responsible for atrocities? Of course. None of the groups in Syria are clean.

Buzzfeed is your go to source now? And even if that stuff is true, and keep in mind even buzzfeed says it it's unverified, wtf do I care what sexual stuff Trump might be into. Did you think Clinton should be impeached for taking advantage of an intern, getting blowjobs while talking to world leaders, or sticking his cigar in Monica? I dislike the Clintons, but not because of that stuff.

Oh, I find this funny. While not my cup of tea, I'm all for supporting one's right to receive golden showers. It sounds like it was consensual, so wgaf. It's funny as hell, though, and Trump's hypocritical ass must be mortified, which makes it funnier.

BSF can you please describe the specific place in hell where Assad belongs with respect to Dylann Roof?

Your point? And I don't like the concept of hell. I prefer to think everyone is redeemable, even the most cruel among us.

Haha the golden shower stuff is the cherry on top of this sad sad story. The rest of that report (if true) is the big fucking problem.

"Seriously go fuck yourself Breitbart dick"

Love Trumps Hate angry townie.

If I have to choose between Assad, ISIS and Al Queda (which is the choice) then I'm going with the former. From an American POV he's far and away the best option.

Haha the golden shower stuff is the cherry on top of this sad sad story. The rest of that report (if true) is the big fucking problem.

OsXCcwe.jpg

If I have to choose between Assad, ISIS and Al Queda (which is the choice) then I'm going with the former. From an American POV he's far and away the best option.

Which is what choice exactly?

ETA: Fuck it. I don't care. You do you.

Back