• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Campaign Contacted Russians Leading Up To Election

Interesting that Comey saw fit to come out with Weiner's emails but not this.

Would solid proof that Trump associates paid the DNC hackers be enough for Pubs to move to impeach?

If you can tie it to the President, but not otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A massive spike in radioactive Iodine-131 over Scandinavia has sent governments scrambling to find the cause. Radiation monitors are recording 4x increases in radioactive Iodine-131 which can only come from either a Nuclear Bomb Test, or a reactor accident. The nuclear half-life of Iodine-131 is eight days, so this is an absolutely recent incident.

A U.S. Air Force WC-135 has arrived in the United Kingdom on its way to the Arctic to take samples and readings. The WC-135 Constant Phoenix is a special purpose aircraft derived from the Boeing C-135 and used by the United States Air Force. Its mission is to collect samples from the atmosphere for the purpose of detecting and identifying nuclear explosions. It is also informally referred to as the "weather bird" or "the sniffer" by workers on the program.

It is possible that Russia detonated Tactical nuclear Bomb in violation of the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty, or suffered a nasty Naval Reactor Accident in Novaya Zemlya.

Spy satellites used for bomb blast detection do not monitor that part of the planet because there is nothing there to bomb; a perfect place to do an illegal test.

Would solid proof that Trump associates paid the DNC hackers be enough for Pubs to move to impeach?

No. Nothing is going to convince Pubs to impeach unless their consitutents force them to. And their constitutents don't care

No. Nothing is going to convince Pubs to impeach unless their consitutents force them to. And their constitutents don't care

Disagree. If they take a pounding or even look like they might take a pounding in 2018, I think they pull the ripcord and try to save face. If the Dems win the House in 2018 they're going to impeach him.

Save face? They could lose their base in the process.

Save face? They could lose their base in the process.

Their base will be fine with and likely prefer Pence. The Milos and Spencers are still an extremely vocal minority of the party. That doesn't mean their acceptance isn't an issue but most Republicans I know seem pretty burnt out on defending Trump.

None of the people you just described are the actual Republican base

Their base will be fine with and likely prefer Pence. The Milos and Spencers are still an extremely vocal minority of the party. That doesn't mean their acceptance isn't an issue but most Republicans I know seem pretty burnt out on defending Trump.

OWGs LOVE him more today than they did in November. OWGs are the GOP base.

Disagree. If they take a pounding or even look like they might take a pounding in 2018, I think they pull the ripcord and try to save face. If the Dems win the House in 2018 they're going to impeach him.

You still have to get 2/3 of the Senate to actually remove him. Won't happen.

Back