• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Campaign Contacted Russians Leading Up To Election

Wakeforest22890

Snowpom
Reaction score
you should make a better thread title because this is a pretty huge story. more and more that outlandish dossier keeps getting more and more bits verified.

the real shitkicker is when comey kneecapped the clintons by disclosing the discovery of ultimately redundant emails 10 days before the election, the fbi was concurrently investigating several former and current members of the trump team for contact with fucking russian spies. i don't think history is going to be kind to him.

you should make a better thread title because this is a pretty huge story. more and more that outlandish dossier keeps getting more and more bits verified.

the real shitkicker is when comey kneecapped the clintons by disclosing the discovery of ultimately redundant emails 10 days before the election, the fbi was concurrently investigating several former and current members of the trump team for contact with fucking russian spies. i don't think history is going to be kind to him.

The Russian overlords will make him a hero

Changed the title and agree it's a massive story that should provide fire for impeachment (and IMO is very close to an impeachable offense) but I doubt it moves the meter at this point. Donald supporters don't care about anything.

will the story doesn't mention any ties to trump, i'm sure he's insulated from direct contact... but it should spawn more investigation

No way he lasts four years. It's been 25 days. The digging is going to continue.

Also this makes Comey look horrible.

kinda explains why flynn was so freaked about that russian amb. call that really wouldn't been a huge deal if he didn't vehemently lie about it

from today's spicer presser, no one from the campaign had contact with russia during campaign

For the record, I am glad this is coming to light and voters are finally showing some outrage. But I am stunned it has taken this long. I have been beating this drum like a motherfucker since August.

Again, conservatives and Donald supporters won't care.

What's it going to take?

i'd be in denial too if i was dumb enough to be conned by this amateur hour team. 25 days in office and people are already resigning in disgrace and investigations becoming too many to count

i'd be in denial too if i was dumb enough to be conned by this amateur hour team. 25 days in office and people are already resigning in disgrace and investigations becoming too many to count

What's the over under on Spicer and KAC both being canned? 5.5 months? Is that too far? I think one of them is the next head on the chopping block when things go south. And, just like Flynn did, I expect they'll just fall on their sword and go on their way.

When do we become soviets? I'm so fucking scared!!

You know deep down inside you would be fucking livid if roles were reversed right now. Take your partisan blinders off for a second and think about it...Hillary has multiple connections to Russia...Russia interfered in our election to influence the outcome...President Clintons National Security Advisor has conversations with the Russian ambassador before POTUS Clinton takes office, specifically about lifting sanctions that the previous president put in place.

You would be outraged, would you not?

What's the over under on Spicer and KAC both being canned? 5.5 months? Is that too far? I think one of them is the next head on the chopping block when things go south. And, just like Flynn did, I expect they'll just fall on their sword and go on their way.

I'd take the under.

We're seeing the long reported effect of experienced and talented conservative staff not wanting to work for Trump. He's been scraping the bottom of the barrel and the last 4 weeks is what you get with shit staff.

Again, conservatives and Donald supporters won't care.

What's it going to take?

There's nothing. They're with him no matter what.

ETA: His supporters are with him no matter what. Spineless, craven hacks like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell will drop him at the moment they deem it to be within their political interest. But not a moment sooner.

Last edited:
Back