• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Thanks for the PM, birdman. I never wouldn't guessed that's who the whistleblower is.

It was all over Twitter like 2 weeks or so ago. I’d assume it still is. Some platforms scrubbed his name if I remember correctly.

I’m not on twitter but I check it from time to time. I guess I don’t check people who leak info about whistleblowers.

I’m making a point that’s it’s a bizarre aspect to to the whole situation. Procedurally correct, I guess, but’s it’s still odd that everyone pretends someone’s identity is secret and must be protected/outed but really everyone, including us, knows exactly who it is.

Republicans have harmed our nation for decades to come over this treasonous desire to protect Trump rather the United States of America. By keeping the drums beating and demanding naming the whistleblower it stops others from doing their duty.

The Republicans are also putting this person's family at risk of physical harm.

Defending the Republicans on this is putting the United States at risk. It's despicable and should be held to the same penalties as espionage.

Why is Gaetz is the audience? To prevent the episodic applause?

For as much as Republicans love to complain that the hearings are tying up Congress’s ability to get anything done, seems like there’s probably something more productive he could be doing.

For as much as Republicans love to complain that the hearings are tying up Congress’s ability to get anything done, seems like there’s probably something more productive he could be doing.

No, there isn't. Gaetz provides no other value in the house. His only (limited) value is providing Brad his talking points.

I meant he could be in his office or meeting with co students or something. By attending a hearing he’s literally doing nothing.

Meeting with constituents. Christ this spotty editing feature is annoying as hell.

And I hate Gaetz so much. Grew up in his district and now I live in Meadows’, so nothing but great representation for me.

Meeting with constituents. Christ this spotty editing feature is annoying as hell.

I mean he could meet with co students, too. Anything but sitting in the audience for something he could watch anywhere else. There are millions of people around the country doing actual work while following this.

The Slovakian supermodel/GOP staffer is behind the GOP counsel keeps smiling at the camera.

Back