• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

lxpP3oB.gif

It must be asked. Is something gonna happen?

Yes, 40% of America will hear only that even if Trump did this, it is completely ok. If it were bad, it's all on Giuliani. Sondland is now disloyal to Trump and therefore not believable and that text message he sent to Taylor conflicts with his testimony now, and the text message is the truth. Also, Schiffty Schiff is somehow still hiding the ball. And Trump was directly appointed by Jesus himself. That's what will happen.

They're not completely ignoring it.

aGZsAzp.png

Fox has changed their headline again. It's now "WHOSE ORDERS? Sondland "Never Heard" from Trump on quid pro quo, but 'everyone' involved in Ukraine talks." Not even a pretense of being anything other than a GOP propaganda outlet anymore. I'm sure they'll change the headlines several more times trying to poke/find holes in Sondland's testimony for their geriatric viewing base to consume.

Trump today talking about Sondland

“I don’t know him very well. I have not spoken to him much. This is not a man I know well. He seems like a nice guy though.”

Trump today talking about Sondland

“I don’t know him very well. I have not spoken to him much. This is not a man I know well. He seems like a nice guy though.”

I guess lots of people have Trump's cell phone number.

So basically, since the only people that Trump directly told about the quid pro quo refuse to testify, case closed.

So basically, since the only people that Trump directly told about the quid pro quo refuse to testify, case closed.

I don't understand why the courts don't have an emergency hearing for the suits since there's an impeachment investigation occurring.

Rudy about to get crushed by Fox. A current headline uses quotes around "assumed," no doubt to set up the argument that Sondland's assumption was incorrect and Rudy was acting on his own:

Amb Sondland: I 'assumed' Giuliani was acting on Trump's behalf

I don't understand why the courts don't have an emergency hearing for the suits since there's an impeachment investigation occurring.

Good question but it’s possible even that would take a long time.

What was the Nunes gif in reaction to?

LOL at the stack of printed tweets beneath his notes. What a joke this guy is.

Wait what? Why did he write the same sentence twice? Qanon is gonna have a field day with this.

And yes lol at the printed tweets with his handle on them. What a Boomer

Can you offer more context on this picture? I don't see anything in the tweet or responses that gives context.

Back