• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Jim Jordan might as well play a recording every time he gets the opportunity to speak. He delivers the same speech every time.

Matt Gaetz of all people is pretending to be super mad that Prof. Karlin attacked Barron Trump because, when talking about the limits of Presidential power, she said "So while the president can name his son Barron, he can’t make him a baron.”. Gaetz says she is a big ole meanie. These people, man.

I wasn’t expecting that this committee had some of the same assholes as the other committee.

I wasn’t expecting that this committee had some of the same assholes as the other committee.

There's a plan for that. Pretty sure there's plenty of GOP house members that will vote the trump way but probably know better a d
don't want to be the on camera hatchet men.

Oh snap. I was hoping that woman was going to ask that GW dude that question

So have they moved from "no quid pro quo" to "the quid pro quo doesn't count unless it is mentioned in every meeting between a US and Ukrainian government official"?

Bring in the fact witnesses. Have Pence, Mulvaney, Perry, Bolton, and Pompeo show up.

"What we're worried about is the eroding trust in our institutions"

- Mike Johnson (R, LA)

lol

"What we're worried about is the eroding trust in our institutions"

- Mike Johnson (R, LA)

lol

Every damn thing they say now is projection. I saw an article recently on a right-wing website that argues that it's liberals who are a mindless cult. LOL.

Democrats are like herding cats. Republicans are lemmings.

Republicans are doing the same thing in these hearings that they did to Obama: denying consensus and using that lack of consensus to call legitimate Democratic actions illegitimate.

Yep.

They have become over time ignoble, destructive and utterly dishonest powermongers.

Thus Trump was a natural fit to become their leader.

And they won’t take a great opportunity to get rid of him.

Back