• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Top Judiciary Republican: 'My first and foremost witness is Adam Schiff'

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday...ublican-my-first-and-foremost-witness-is-adam

Looks like the GOP will continue to take the impeachment proceedings seriously.

Oh man. By all means, call up Schiff to testify.

I didn't realize Doug Collins was the top Pub on Judiciary when I saw this yesterday.

[h=1]Gaetz warns Georgia governor of possible primary challenge if he doesn't tap Trump's favored Senate pick[/h]https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/472440-gaetz-warns-georgia-governor-of-possible-primary-challenge-if-he-doesnt-tap

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) warned Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) on Friday that he could face a primary challenger when running for reelection if he doesn’t select President Trump’s favored candidate for the Senate seat soon to be vacated by Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.).
Gaetz’s tweet Friday comes amid reports that Kemp is expected to announce that financial executive Kelly Loeffler will be chosen over Trump’s preferred selection of Rep. Doug Collins (R-Ga.).
“You are ignoring his request because you THINK you know better than @POTUS,” Gaetz tweeted. “If you substitute your judgement for the President’s, maybe you need a primary in 2022. Let’s see if you can win one w/o Trump.”

Meanwhile, the GOP is paving the way for Trump to be able to withhold something from Kemp or compel someone to announce an investigation of Kemp in order for Trump to get his way.

The guy who wants to own slaves thinks it’s hilarious a black woman isn’t in office

The guy who wants to own slaves thinks it’s hilarious a black woman isn’t in office

Angus embodies that LBJ quote. Dude probably had a black servant named Chester growing up.

“Master Brad, would you like some more porridge?”

“Yes, Chester. Feed it to me.”

Back