• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

That’s why they’re cheating, so there won’t be another Dem President.

Again, I don’t know why the Democrats are so eager to hand this over to Mitch. Just wait for the court rulings on the subpoenas.

I just realized there’s a decent chance I could have debated against Gaetz in high school. Our schools had a rivalry in debate and competed frequently.

Trump's impeachment has been voted out of committee to the full House for the vote.

McConnelll coordinating with the WH about the impeachment should be grounds to remove McConnell and another article of impeachment.

What he's doing is EXACTLY the same as if the foreman of a jury was coordinating El Chapo's defense team.

If this isn't illegal, it's certainly immoral and not what the Founders envisioned or wanted to happen.

McConnelll coordinating with the WH about the impeachment should be grounds to remove McConnell and another article of impeachment.

What he's doing is EXACTLY the same as if the foreman of a jury was coordinating El Chapo's defense team.

If this isn't illegal, it's certainly immoral and not what the Founders envisioned or wanted to happen.

I don't know how the "senate trial" works, but can the Dems make a motion or petition Roberts to have McConell and anyone who has been meeting with the President and White House council about the impeachment strategy removed from the jury?

The right and fair Chief Justice Roberts is going to run a trial where the jury is coordinating with the defense. Just be prepared for it. Good chance he’ll be coordinating with the Senate GOP at least indirectly through the conservative ecosystem. He’s not going to stop it.

Last edited:
I don't know how the "senate trial" works, but can the Dems make a motion or petition Roberts to have McConell and anyone who has been meeting with the President and White House council about the impeachment strategy removed from the jury?

Any motion would have to go through Moscow Mitch. What power does Roberts even have?

The right and fair Chief Justice Roberts is going to run a trial where the jury is coordinating with the defense. Just be prepared for it. Good chance he’ll be coordinating with the Senate GOP at least indirectly through the conservative ecosystem. He’s not going to stop it.

BUT HIS LEGACY !11!!!1

Once again the Junebug’s precious Constitution demonstrates how much of a failure it is

Back