• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

He should be happy his crew is so loyal.

I assume the next President can declassify those call logs and makes sure to nail anybody who was part of Trump’s schemes.

Unless the next president treats Trump like “post-partisan” Obama treated Bush.

It looks like another charge is about to be added to his indictment- multiple lies to the FBI. Each can be worth a couple of years in federal prison.

Good job!

Biden should stop wussing out and start hammering Jared, Ivanka, Donnie and Eric. Jared got $1BILLION from Oman while he was "leading" US policy in the Middle East. How hard is that to talk about?

That picture is like the perfect image of the modern GOP - a raging old white guy.

old.jpg

1) This is a cult. I would love for a board conservative to watch that clip and explain how this is not a cult.
2) Like cult members, these people are delusional. "I believe in him - I don't believe that he's dumb enough to say something in front of all those people that would actually get him into trouble." Lady, the evidence is overwhelming that that is exactly what he did. And he says stupid shit all the time. And the first guy in that clip probably needs to be checked by police - he looks like he's about to explode.

How do you break up the cult when the members are not interested in the truth?

Republican messaging has a death grip on this country.

looking forward to Bernard leading "lock him up" chants

If Dem groups had any balls, they'd send a few hundred people to Trump rallies to scream that.

Trump is either expecting to be POTUS for life or to commit suicide after leaving office. Calling the FBI "scum" may not work well for Trump and his family after he leaves office.

Back