• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Republicans should just rebrand as the “party before county” party and be done with it.

Article 2 passes.

Just flipped over to Fox. Tucker Carlson and Louie Gohmert are babbling on about something.

Fox news banner says "house dems impeach trump on vague charges of "abuse of power" and "obstruction of Congress"

Vague. Haha

So ignorant of basic theology.

And still they have conservative Christians snookered.

Conservative Christians are ignorant of basic theology and the news. Trump turned down his chance to confront House Democrats.

Can someone let me know if my Cliffs Notes is accurate?

Trump basically told Ukraine he'd release aid if they gave up the files they had on Hunter Biden
Dems called him on it and started the impeachment talk
Donald told his crew not to testify (some ignored him)
Democrat house has impeached him
Republican Senate likely won't
(not sure what happens if the House does and the Senate doesn't but I don't see him actually getting removed from office)
American public is generally just annoyed and would prefer seeing real issues be addressed, will decide Trump's fate at the polls in 2020

thoughts?

Your last part is wrong. The House has passed all kinds of things. Shitty Mitch is the one holding it all up.

This was my Rep before we moved a mile down the road in June.

He sent a poll to his listserv recently with one question: do you support the impeachment of President Trump.

Can someone let me know if my Cliffs Notes is accurate?

Trump basically told Ukraine he'd release aid if they gave up the files they had on Hunter Biden
Dems called him on it and started the impeachment talk
Donald told his crew not to testify (some ignored him)
Democrat house has impeached him
Republican Senate likely won't
(not sure what happens if the House does and the Senate doesn't but I don't see him actually getting removed from office)
50% of the American public thinks Trump should be removed from office. 40-45% think Trump should be anointed King. The remaining 5-10% is apathetic and will likely decide Trump’s fate in 2020.

thoughts?

FIFY

Back