• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Seems like Burr is taking the proceedings seriously.

I get what they’re trying to do, but this shit is pretty annoying from the party that bitches and moans about poor people not working enough. Do your fucking job. Working class people get fired for doing shit like this.

Last edited:
I get what they’re trying to do, but this shit is pretty annoying from the party that bitches and moans about poor people not working enough. Do your fucking job. Working class people get fired for doing shit like this.

This.

And someone said it yesterday, if working people are expected to sit on juries and do our civic duty...a fucking Senator should be able to sit through an impeachment trial of the President. I get getting up to stretch your legs or grab a snack but some of the shit that’s being pulled is fucking childish.

Speaking of...here is Marsha Blackburn flaunting the fact that she’s reading a fucking book in the middle of the trial.

A child.

jhmd would be so upset with this. He hates when people don’t exercise personal responsibility.

Before the trial started these fucks were all saying how this is the gravest situation a Senator could ever be in, to be part of an impeachment trial. Can’t believe they weren’t telling the truth.

Speaking of...here is Marsha Blackburn flaunting the fact that she’s reading a fucking book in the middle of the trial.

A child.

1. No other juror in America can read a book in court or walk out as they please.

2. This is your job. You can't choose to read a book because you're bored.

That was really good. I was listening in my truck and literally sat there for an extra 10 minutes bc he was so good.

He’s a real life Atticus Finch.

In a period where there is so much buffoonery in Congress, his communication abilities just break through and they break through hard.

No matter the outcome of this trial, Schiff will go down in history as one of those Americans who rises to the occasion when the country needs him most.

Last edited:
Back