• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

BTW, this tape, which happened Trump's DC hotel, proves Trump lied over and over again about not knowing or having ever met Parnas.

The evidence seems to indicate that Trump was secretly and illegally trying to cooperate with Ukraine to cheat the next election. This seems like a big deal. There should be a word for that.

The evidence seems to indicate that Trump was secretly and illegally trying to cooperate with Ukraine to cheat the next election. This seems like a big deal. There should be a word for that.

I watched a little CNN tonight and a woman from USA Today was making the point that failure to impeach would forever change the standard for the President. She straight up asked the Republican toady if it would be OK for a Dem president to do what Trump has done. He hemmed and hawed and she kept pressing and then he went with some “I’m not going to answer hypotheticals” BS. The rest of the panel basically bailed him out by moving on to other issues.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Schiff had an impeachment version of the “now imagine she’s white” speech from A Time to Kill with the goal of exposing GOP hypocrisy.

It’s a solid case.

And Trump’s clearly a horrible person and president, a grave danger to our nation.

And if Republican leaders toe the Trump line it’s just further evidence of the party being unworthy of support by any sane, informed, and decent person.

Some audio:

You mean the fake news slinger?
Col anus

Seriously if dolt 45 is going to win a new term because of the EC and but hurt bernie bros or anti Clinton deplorables then I really want to see the terrible, left wing, fake news slinging mainstream media start doing their job and calling out these m fers and lies to their faces.

Pathetic but unsurprising that Republicans are so offended by Schiff talking about Trump’s head on a pike comment.

Pathetic but unsurprising that Republicans are so offended by Schiff talking about Trump’s head on a pike comment.

They are offended that a house democrat brought up something that the president said in order to threaten/intimidate them. It is so fucking deranged that people buy into this bullshit.

"I really was on the verge of doing something about our batshit crazy POTUS, but then Schiff insulted us, and so I've had no choice but to change my mind and support Dear Leader." In other words - somehow, in some way, it's always the LibDems fault. Never theirs.

Wait. So Fox News is going to air the trial now?

Of course. Now that the lyin, cheatin, liddle Shifty Schiff and his cohorts are done telling lies about Dear Leader, Fox will now broadcast the bright truth about our glorious POTUS to his adoring base. No need to broadcast that earlier stuff, it was just the usual offensive LibDem fake news. Now Fox is going to show the truthful side of the Senate trial. Fair and Balanced - we report, you decide!

This could be the end of impeachment and the beginning of an American monarchy.

Why would any POTUS allow Congress any oversight after this vote?

Back