• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Wait he just confirmed that the conversation happened? What a fucking idiot. I don’t know if it’s more concerning that these guys aren’t good at doing shady shit or that they don’t even have to be good at it.

Last edited:
Rupert Murdoch can join moscow mitch, leningrad lindsay, and newt f ing Gingrich rotting in hell.

They do the shady shit right out in front of everyone which neutralizes it and normalizes it.

Was it unbreakable Kimmy schmidt that had the line [paraphrased] old white guys lead the world in committing creepy crimes. Guess we will always have that to be proud of.

Wait he just confirmed that the conversation happened? What a fucking idiot. I don’t know if it’s more concerned that these guys aren’t good at doing shady shit or that they don’t even have to be good at it.

He even confirmed the part where he made her point out Ukraine on a map! (With an obvious lie, at that.)

It seems like that release could have been an easy time to point out where he publicly defended Ivanovich as he claimed in the interview

More evidence the GOP is a thugocracy.

Wait he just confirmed that the conversation happened? What a fucking idiot. I don’t know if it’s more concerned that these guys aren’t good at doing shady shit or that they don’t even have to be good at it.

Sadly, both.

Wake up, people.

Pompeo could have at least suggested a more realistic fake guess than Bangladesh. Like Romania or Bulgaria.

There's been a change in Trump's defense team. Here's the new mouthpiece and his entire presentation.

I listened to about 4 hours of the Dems’s case earlier in the week. They did a great job as far as I can tell. I also listened to about a half hour of Trump’s lawyer today and I honestly think he raised adequate “reasonable doubt.” The series of quotes of Sonland and others saying they “presumed” or “inferred” Trump’s intent but that he never directly said or directed them to extort the Ukrainians, and the series of quotes of house witnesses saying that the Ukrainians didn’t ask them about with held aid until after the politico article, could definitely induce some doubt in the case. Considering that the senate will acquit Trump regardless, I thought his team did ok today and actually put a little effort in to it.

What is the standard for acquittal in an impeachment trial? Reasonable doubt? Strong opposing evidence?

Pompeo could have at least suggested a more realistic fake guess than Bangladesh. Like Romania or Bulgaria.
Or Kazakhstan or Belarus would have been my choices. You have to not pay attention to any world events to not know that the Ukraine borders Russia

The donald fancies himself as a mini mob boss. Mob bosses often don't incriminate themselves with the actual order. As his fixer cohen said [paraphrase] he did not have to say the exact words. Everyone knew what he wanted.

The fact that they only have those who presumed or inferred is the reason for the second count of the impeachment.

Those with direct knowledge were prohibited from testifying.

The fact that they only have those who presumed or inferred is the reason for the second count of the impeachment.

Those with direct knowledge were prohibited from testifying.

Exactly. There’s really no argument against obstruction. Republicans claim that no new witnesses is the problem with the House managers’ case. Trump himself bragged he has the documents and the Dems don’t. They’re making the case for obstruction.

Back