• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

oh that's all it takes to get a little backbone? literally no political risk?

I was really hoping that Jackson would decide to run for the US Senate next year. Tillis is definitely vulnerable, as he barely won (by just 1.5%) in a strong GOP year in 2014, and I think Jackson could definitely beat him. Unfortunately, he's apparently decided to stay in the NC state legislature. Yet another example of Democrats - in this case NC Democrats - having virtually no bench (other than Cooper, of course.)

who's the Mayor Pete of North Carolina?

How about the Stacey Abrams?

Real disappointed Jeff Jackson isn't running. Rev. Barber would be an out of the box candidate who would definitely generate some excitement and bring some souls to the polls and cash into the collection plates.

So that seems important. Impeach Pompeo too.

I just keep thinking of the image of Pompeo and Mnuchin grinning like idiots after Bolton was fired

Of course by tweeting all this he is just increasing the case for his own impeachment, as well as sounding totally unhinged. Reading his tweets since the impeachment inquiry started, it's clear that he's scared and worried - the desperation seems obvious. Lord only knows his private frame of mind right now, or what his aides are hearing from him in private. Several people in this administration are going to make a fortune on book deals someday.

Last edited:
You gotta admit it’s bold to plead insanity in an impeachment.

The IG who is coming to Capitol Hill to brief eight committees is the same one who fucked with Hillary just before the election. However, he was appointed by Obama. The person who created the need for the meeting is an inexperienced Trump appointee.

Back