• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

And they’re damn fucking proud of it

Take that, all you fucking elitist snobby professionals with your fancy but worthless college degrees looking down on us fine folks living in Podunk USA, and living the good life in your big houses in the cities and suburbs! You're all going to suffer and die after we get Raptured by Jesus anyway! We don't need to hear any of your lying facts - we got common sense and our gut instincts to tell us what's right - that and Fox News!

Take that, all you fucking elitist snobby professionals with your fancy but worthless college degrees looking down on us fine folks living in Podunk USA, and living the good life in your big houses in the cities and suburbs! You're all going to suffer and die after we get Raptured by Jesus anyway! We don't need to hear any of your lying facts - we got common sense and our gut instincts to tell us what's right - that and Fox News!

I think they forgot that the anti christ is coming as a charismatic (dear) leader...

sailor, did Trump mention Biden in that phone call?

I really want sailor to answer this question...we know he won’t but it would be interesting to know.

I think they forgot that the anti christ is coming as a charismatic (dear) leader...

Yeah, one of the real "revelations" of the Trump presidency is that Evangelicals are far more gullible and likely to fall for a charismatic Anti-Christ than the people they hate, who will supposedly be "left behind" after the Rapture. They've turned into the very thing they claim to despise and fear - a blindly loyal cult that worships a man who is the complete opposite of Christ in almost every way.

Pence is either corrupt or clueless. Been that way since he was selected.

Pence is either corrupt or clueless. Been that way since he was selected.

Either? Try both. He may not be smart but he's diabolical and patient. Just keeps failing up.

Would not surprise me one bit if he's working behind the scenes to gather senate support to oust faux 45. Next come mcconnell to declare they've been fighting agai st him behind the scenes this whole time. Roll back the worst of trump's "decisions" and lay the blame at his feet and claim hero status.

I was just thinking about today's debacle. It's a shame it was the President of Finland rather than the Prime Minister of Sweden. Had it been the latter, textbooks for the next century would have had a perfect example of Stockholm Syndrome.

I was just thinking about today's debacle. It's a shame it was the President of Finland rather than the Prime Minister of Sweden. Had it been the latter, textbooks for the next century would have had a perfect example of Stockholm Syndrome.

No they wouldn’t have

Yeah, one of the real "revelations" of the Trump presidency is that Evangelicals are far more gullible and likely to fall for a charismatic Anti-Christ than the people they hate, who will supposedly be "left behind" after the Rapture. They've turned into the very thing they claim to despise and fear - a blindly loyal cult that worships a man who is the complete opposite of Christ in almost every way.

Do they not remember ANYTHING from reading the “Left Behind” series?

Do they not remember ANYTHING from reading the “Left Behind” series?

"President Obama is not the Antichrist. But what I am saying is this: the course he is choosing to lead our nation is paving the way for the future reign of the Antichrist." - Robert Jeffress

I am just absolutely flabbergasted at the delusions that inhabit the brain of Rudy Giuliani. Rudy seems to think, whether through propaganda indoctrination, insanity, or just sheer stupidity, that if he just admits he did all these things but says that it's all OK, then it becomes OK. Rudy has now done the following:

1) Admitted on national TV that Trump asked Ukraine to investigate Biden
2) Admit on national TV that he has texts from the State Dept about Ukraine
3) Got Pence involved by mentioning that he played a role in the Ukraine talks as well
4) Admitted to forging official government documents and fraudulently representing the US Gov't
5) Consulted with a convicted felon who was a centerpiece of the Russia investigation

I'm probably missing a ton of things related to Ukraine that Rudy has done on top of all the batshit stuff he's done up to this point. He has single-handedly blown open the impeachment inquiry for Democrats. It's just astonishing.

Rudy is trying to normalize it before Democrats can condemn it. That's the benefit of breaking laws so brazenly. A lot of people don't even know those laws exist.

On a further note, it would be difficult to blame anyone (if they have not read the transcript, which a lot of people haven't) for not believing anything the Dems say about it. The Dems lie all the time, especially Schiff. The guy is possessed and probably needs an exorcist.

Back