• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Somehow that tweet didn’t come through for me so I’m going to try again.

Couldn’t care less about what George Conway thinks

I feel like the Conways are hedging their bets for the long run in DC - Kellyanne has the Trumpworld bona fides, and George is providing cover in case Republicans return to saying the quiet parts quiet (and is ingratiating himself among Never Trumpers and liberals in the interim.)

I feel like the Conways are hedging their bets for the long run in DC - Kellyanne has the Trumpworld bona fides, and George is providing cover in case Republicans return to saying the quiet parts quiet (and is ingratiating himself among Never Trumpers and liberals in the interim.)

Agreed. If Donald loses KAC can write a book and make the morning circuits while George comes out of everything as a white knight. Don’t see how they haven’t been divorced otherwise.

Yep. I wish media would stop saying no Republicans are on board with impeachment. There is one and he was excommunicated from his party for it.

Last edited:
Too bad the Dems aren't as kitschy as the GOP. After Welch's response to Jordan's call for the whistleblower, they Dems could put an open seat at the interview table with a sign- President Donald Trump.

They could say every day that they had invited him but he refuses to answer questions.

You old timers need to get up to speed with the lingo

For as much shit as Pelosi and Schiff have gotten, they have navigated this minefield well. It may be time for the knockout punch. I'm not sure if Schiff can open with the following. If not he should let another Dem do it.

Opening Statement:

President Trump has confirmed that he delayed sending much needed military aid to Ukraine. During the time between when it was stopped and when it was delivered, homes were destroyed. Schools and bridges were destroyed. People were injured in battle. Some of America's allies died.

All of this happened because Donald J. Trump withheld the life-saving funds while demanding Ukrainian President Zelensky say he was digging up dirt on President Trump's political opponent. People died because Donald Trump wanted dirt on his opponent.

Besides being illegal and unconstitutional, what kind of country does the United States want to be? It is our duty to bring this to the American public.

I'd like to ask the people of America, do you want live in a country where innocent people die so that a politician can dig up dirt on an opponent?

It's time Dems play some hardball with the TRUTH.

For as much shit as Pelosi and Schiff have gotten, they have navigated this minefield well. It may be time for the knockout punch. I'm not sure if Schiff can open with the following. If not he should let another Dem do it.

Opening Statement:

President Trump has confirmed that he delayed sending much needed military aid to Ukraine. During the time between when it was stopped and when it was delivered, homes were destroyed. Schools and bridges were destroyed. People were injured in battle. Some of America's allies died.

All of this happened because Donald J. Trump withheld the life-saving funds while demanding Ukrainian President Zelensky say he was digging up dirt on President Trump's political opponent. People died because Donald Trump wanted dirt on his opponent.

Besides being illegal and unconstitutional, what kind of country does the United States want to be? It is our duty to bring this to the American public.

I'd like to ask the people of America, do you want live in a country where innocent people die so that a politician can dig up dirt on an opponent?

It's time Dems play some hardball with the TRUTH.

Who died ?

I know nothing about law, so I have this question. If I am subpoenaed and don't show, I get arrested. How can Trump staff and former staff seemingly ignore a subpoena? Why would John Bolton, if subpoenaed, have a choice on whether or not to appear?

Back