• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Trump Credibility Watch

Kory

Reaction score
Well...

The Trump is at 0-4 with the 4 losses being the following:

- The judicial beat down in New York with his first immigration bill.
- DT pulling his best Michael Dukakis imitation for a public relations loss.
- The loss to Obamacare might be the worst loss in Republican history.... Yes, worse than the 1958 elections.
- Down to a resubmission of his immigration bill and it gets denied AGAIN.

We are 67 days in to his term and already there have been 4 fiascoes. I want to give DT the benefit of the doubt but after this week I am putting his credibility on watch.

c03a10ecf1e93266c7133dceef2dbb73_-gif-snowflake-animated-clipart_500-300.gif

Credibility holding steady at 2.5 inches fully engorged.

I have been convinced from the beginning that this presidency was going to be a disaster. Nothing I have seen has dissuaded my original opinion. He is like a blind man wielding a machete in a room full of porcelain.

I have been convinced from the beginning that this presidency was going to be a disaster. Nothing I have seen has dissuaded my original opinion. He is like a blind man wielding a machete in a room full of porcelain.

definitely one for the idiom thread

Is Trump's credibility like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster? Some allege seeing them, but there is no tangible proof they exist (like Trump's credibility).

Can't wait to start a credibility watch thread for this thread once the #winning kicks in.

Trump's credibility was nonexistent to begin with. The interesting question is how much permanent damage he is doing to the credibility of the American government and the office of the presidency after he is gone.

Trump's credibility was nonexistent to begin with. The interesting question is how much permanent damage he is doing to the credibility of the American government and the office of the presidency after he is gone.

He had a proven track record of winning in his previous job. I was prepared to give him the credibility he needs but now I am not so sure.

Yep (to ranger). Anyone with minimal discernment paying the slightest attention to Trump over the last 10, 20, or 30 years has known for a long time that he has no credibility. It only remains to be seen how much havoc he'll wreak before he's done as POTUS.

Interesting analogy. Have you had experience with just such a case?

😁. Trump is so infuriating to me that I have a difficult time putting sentences together. It's like he brings out the inner Lennox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have gone for "bull in a china shop" but give Wrangor props for originality.

yup, Trump still has no credibility

yup, Trump still has no credibility

I just want to be clear - I've only put him on credibility watch for now. This doesn't mean that he doesn't have any credibility, just that it's on watch.

I just want to be clear - I've only put him on credibility watch for now. This doesn't mean that he doesn't have any credibility, just that it's on watch.

How much credibility did he have left after he said his people were in Hawaii looking into Obama's birth certificate and we weren't going to believe what they were finding? What about after the video footage of him bragging about sexually assaulting women? How much credibility did he have left after that?

Well...

The Trump is at 0-4 with the 4 losses being the following:

- The judicial beat down in New York with his first immigration bill.
- DT pulling his best Michael Dukakis imitation for a public relations loss.
- The loss to Obamacare might be the worst loss in Republican history.... Yes, worse than the 1958 elections.
- Down to a resubmission of his immigration bill and it gets denied AGAIN.

We are 67 days in to his term and already there have been 4 fiascoes. I want to give DT the benefit of the doubt but after this week I am putting his credibility on watch.

Think he'll catch Caltech's 237 game losing streak?

Back