• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Trump Credibility Watch

How much credibility did he have left after he said his people were in Hawaii looking into Obama's birth certificate and we weren't going to believe what they were finding? What about after the video footage of him bragging about sexually assaulting women? How much credibility did he have left after that?

Purposefully walking into a teen dressing room to watch them as a 60 year old man and then bragging about it

How much credibility did he have left after he said his people were in Hawaii looking into Obama's birth certificate and we weren't going to believe what they were finding? What about after the video footage of him bragging about sexually assaulting women? How much credibility did he have left after that?

Obviously he lost credibility when he did those things. He did not, however, do enough to warrant being put on credibility watch until just recently. He is now on watch.

Ahh...so this is like a tornado or hurricane watch? We haven't seen it yet (good enough) but conditions warrant that we keep on the lookout for its possibility (here the analogy breaks down, unfortunately).

Obviously he lost credibility when he did those things. He did not, however, do enough to warrant being put on credibility watch until just recently. He is now on watch.

Definitely time for the credibility watch thread credibility watch. This guy hasn't done a single credible thing since declaring his candidacy.

that is a very good tweet. the plot for WH staffers to give Nunes (who is a big ole dumb dumb himself) intel (intel which doesn't even vindicate trump) for him to give back to trump for him to say he felt vindicated was some of the sloppiest, poorly thought out plots in american political subversion history. even as it was happening analysts were like this is amateur hour.

that is a very good tweet. the plot for WH staffers to give Nunes (who is a big ole dumb dumb himself) intel (intel which doesn't even vindicate trump) for him to give back to trump for him to say he felt vindicated was some of the sloppiest, poorly thought out plots in american political subversion history. even as it was happening analysts were like this is amateur hour.

Yea that was a staggering level of incompetence. History won't look kindly on Nunes when this is all over.

Definitely time for the credibility watch thread credibility watch. This guy hasn't done a single credible thing since declaring his candidacy.

I don't think you have the credibility to start a Donald Trump Credibility Watch credibility watch thread, and until you demonstrate that you have the necessary credibility I'm putting you on credibility notice.

agreed...we should have a thread for this thread's credibility. without anything credible out of Trump, this thread has zero credibility.

I don't think you have the credibility to start a Donald Trump Credibility Watch credibility watch thread, and until you demonstrate that you have the necessary credibility I'm putting you on credibility notice.

Wait a minute, are you saying that I have as much credibility as Trump? I've shown my R code, and although it was incredible code, I am legit.

Wait a minute, are you saying that I have as much credibility as Trump? I've shown my R code, and although it was incredible code, I am legit.

You have pretty good credibility. No need for a thread yet.

Back