• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Don't Call it a Comeback: That Asshole Mitt Romney

On NBC's TODAY Show, Trump said Romney "begged me four years ago for my endorsement, he's a failed candidate." "Mitt Romney is a stiff," Trump added.

Yeah. It's easy for Trump to hit back on Romney. The GOP is a bunch of easy targets.

The phony person here is Mitt. I bet he is trying to figure out someway to win the nomination at the convention.

Is this Moonz? This might be the only Moonz parody I'm a fan of.

Pretty sure Mitt is just doing the GOP establishment a solid here. I doubt he's angling for a nomination.

Mitt is one million times better than any remaining pub candidate

Mitt sees an opportunity to step in and "heal" the party at a brokered convention.

Since when has Mitt not been angling for a nomination?

Yeeep. Looks like I was wrong.

Anyway, I do think we'll start seeing some GOP stalwarts come out of the cracks to tee off on Trump ahead of the convention. The party elite won't go quietly.

Who cares if he is angling for the nomination? I hope he is. Probably less out of personal ambition than sheer terror of where Trump is leading this country

Yep, four years later and Romney still comes across as an absolute tool. Things never change.

Who cares if he is angling for the nomination? I hope he is. Probably less out of personal ambition than sheer terror of where Trump is leading this country

It's personal ambition. He got worked by Jeb and his early fundraising prowess so he didn't run. He quickly saw he made a mistake but would look weak entering the race late. Now he sees an in.

Yep, four years later and Romney still comes across as an absolute tool. Things never change.

I was talking about this with my wife the other day.

We constantly criticize reasonable candidates for being boring or dorky or tools, but then get candidates who spice things up way, way too much. See: Trump.

I think I'm okay with timid, meek, and dorky technocrats, honestly.

The phony person here is Mitt. I bet he is trying to figure out someway to win the nomination at the convention.

There is a reason why Romney didn't endorse Rubio or Cruz. He wants everyone else to work together to block Trump so that he can swoop into the convention and back into the nomination without doing any work to get it.

Romney is a piece of shit. It takes one hell of a nerve for Romney to bring up the topic of disclosing tax returns.

These GOP establishment guys are destroying the Republican Party while Trump has been bringing in millions of new Republican voters.

Kinda weird to think that at some point Jeb was beating anybody

Back