• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Don't Ever Forget ...

Then we beat Duke and Vandy and Wellman is extended a lifetime contract. I can see it happening.

Absolutely zero chance that a member of the BOT said that shit to a Stratt, especially in such a casual way.

Absolutely zero chance that a member of the BOT said that shit to a Stratt, especially in such a casual way.

Even if she knew him personally I don't think that would happen. I think Stratt is just trolling the billboard believers at this point.

Got some very interesting info from a BOT member who was sitting behind me. She told me they are putting heavy pressure on Senior Hatch to fire Wellman.

Would Her maiden name be Kulynych?

So much propaganda, rhetoric and empty promises.

Sounds a little like Barrack Obama promising America they can keep their own health care coverage..............................
Barrack and Ron, two of a kind

Sounds a little like Barrack Obama promising America they can keep their own health care coverage..............................
Barrack and Ron, two of a kind

Get thee to the politics board. I don't give a fuck about your blind, ignorant hatred of President Obama here.

I told her about the Casstevens billboard and the approach to go after him from that angle. She said that was the best move we could make. She said he is a black eye for the school!

I call bs on that. They keep cashing the contribution checks, and the BOT didn't oppose the hire, right? And I doubt a BOT member would say that to you, no offense.

Back