• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dook Having Trouble With Temple 1/4/11

Duke guards cannot play defense without their hands. Amazing how much more they get called for it when they aren't playing at home or have the game officiated by ACC refs.

It is fucking possible to block a shot. These fucking officials will drag this game out another 20 minutes.

Jimmy Dykes is the worst. He is a blowhard who tries to act like Vitale. Who the hell wants to emulate that jerkoff?

Everytime I see Austin Rivers I'm just less and less impressed. Does he ever pass? You're not fucking Michael Jordan bro, looks for your teammates.

Everytime I see Austin Rivers I'm just less and less impressed. Does he ever pass? You're not fucking Michael Jordan bro, looks for your teammates.

+1. I was expecting him to be Irving good. He is not all that impressive.

almost there, Temple!!! Hold On!!!!

come on refs, show some sack and keep calling those touch fouls

What writer could ever vote this team top 3? After how badly OSU beat the piss out of them. This Duke team will be lucky to make it to the 2nd weekend.

that was one of the dumbest fouls i've ever seen. if you're gonna foul him, foul him. If you're not, get the hell out of the way.

Back