• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dook Having Trouble With Temple 1/4/11

My prediction is that K will not be all too upset to see Rivers bolt for the League after this season. He just doesn't seem like the kind of player that K falls in love with.

In the postgame press conference, someone asked K if he saw a night like this coming. He pretended to look into a crystal ball and said, "C'mon, if I thought we were going to lose I would've faked an illness."

In the postgame press conference, someone asked K if he saw a night like this coming. He pretended to look into a crystal ball and said, "C'mon, if I thought we were going to lose I would've faked an illness."

You mean like the year he hung his assistant out to dry?

The exact quote from the ESPN article:

"If I saw it coming, I would have faked an illness, instead of getting ill during the game," Krzyzewski said.

MY BACK! MY BACK!

Duke: 12-0 at home, 0-2 on the road.

Can't wait for their inevitable loss in the second round of the NCAAT this year.

Duke: 12-0 at home, 0-2 on the road.

Can't wait for their inevitable loss in the second round of the NCAAT this year.

An annual rite of passage, reminding me of the inherent goodness and orderly nature of the universe.

An annual rite of passage, reminding me of the inherent goodness and orderly nature of the universe.

They win the national title way too often for that to be true. How many Wake teams, better than the 2010 Duke team, have failed to get past the sweet sixteen? Too fucking many for the Universe to be fair.

Back