• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Double Standard

Surgeon General's uniform makes him look like a Butthead.

Elder Bush had a recession. The stock market was totally flat. Had he told Saddam the truth about invading Kuwait, there never would have been a first Gulf War. OBL gave as a main reason for 9/11 as have US troops in the Holy land of Saudi Arabia. We wouldn't have had troops there without the first Gulf War.

He's a nice guy but was a bad POTUS.

The elder Bush was better than Obama. W is the [Redacted] of presidents.

Sadly, I agree with this.

Of course, the elder Bush didn't have a Congress that wouldn't let him do anything and just obstructed at every possible chance.

Still waiting to see who Go had on his list.

I think "the [Redacted] of" [________] should become a thing.

A "[Redacted]" - A person who predictably performs terribly at a high level position to which they never should have been hired or elected.

rj is the [Redacted] of message board posters

I want a President that gets us into bullshit wars, takes out 750,000 jobs a month and obsesses over oil... pleeeaaassseeee!! bc that is what a true President does.. right!?!?
GTFOH

W and bz actually have a lot in common....both failed upward in spectacular fashion their entire career.

Back