• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DOUBLE SUPER EMERGENCY GAME THREAD!!! WAKE v. KSU!!! LET'S PLAY DEFENSE!

I blame you shitty ass motherfuckers for bailing on the REAL emergency thread that got us to within 1 to come to this bullshit thread like 5 minutes later.

And I blame a dumbass Crawford for the nail in the coffin and the weak ass Collins for playing like he didn't give a fuck.

You're all terrible, and I hope Collins falls out of the first round and ends up playing behind 4 other post guys.

I'm done.

LOL. We were down 9 when we bailed on your thread.

Chaundee better be Scottie Pippen on defense next year.

Childress can not play on this level, has no business being on the floor. Just like Dinos has no business on any ACC team. Danny needs to learn how to coach D and if the players don't want to play it, then sit their asses down.

same team all year. Never improved on the defensive side. Never regressed offensively. That leaves a very mediocre team

And now the announcers are talking about another moral victory for the Deacs! What site keeps up with stats for that?

Childress can not play on this level, has no business being on the floor. Just like Dinos has no business on any ACC team. Danny needs to learn how to coach D and if the players don't want to play it, then sit their asses down.

Childress is the only one on this squad that defends. He belongs. Dino's is 6th 7th man on a good team.

2-8 , 0-6 from 3 on the softest rims in the history of basketball. With 2 turnovers.

Dinos went 0-4 from the field and 0-3 from 3. Combined 2-12 from 2 starters and 0-9 from 3.

Ha, Dinos says FU hater.

Let that not distract us from how shitty Dinos has been all season

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

we just wanna let them get to 100

DM did a hell of a job getting them a bid.

This can't be understated. The fact that we got to here is a miracle in year 3 after what manning walked into. Now he needs to fix the defensive end and get some athletes on the wing.

Watch out....that's when these idiots forget you're a person and fellow alum with an opinion and actively try to talk down to you on any opinion you have

Back