• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doyel on Prosser

Damn onions in here .....

Only thing missing was a list of some of his best quotes. I'll never forget his line about big E: our greatest challenge is convincing him that gravy is not a beverage.

Our chief want in life is somebody who shall make us do what we can.

How the hell is the WF AD not making sure Skip's mom is able to get to the game and attend?

Also, two words from that article really stood out to me: success and honor. I couldn't help but notice how the current regime has had neither during its time in Winston-Salem.

Oh, and the thought of Jeff [Redacted] having the opportunity to coach in a game named after Skip Prosser still makes me want to vomit.

Wow - there is a year plus worth of message board material in that one photo - Prosser, Ish, Gaudio, and Skeen ...

I will always wonder where the program would be if he would have lived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A tremendous, immeasurable loss for Wake Forest University. You cannot buy the public relations image he personally provided for the whole University.

I miss coach Prosser. He could coach and had an engaging personality. Two things missing at Wake these days.

"Once upon a time there was a tavern
Where we used to raise a glass or two
Remember how we laughed away the hours
And think of all the great things we would do

"Those were the days my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way.

"Those were the days, oh yes those were the days."

You know those "Go X! Go Wake!" chants you always have when you run into a Xavier fan?

Has anyone ever noticed that when you run into a Colorado fan, the love just ain't there? #Buzzout

Back