• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Drunk and Post

OK, now this is sad. Nobody is enjoying adult beverages this weekend? I know for a fact that there is considerably less Makers 46 in the state of Ohio tonight and I take full responsibility for the demise.

OK, now this is sad. Nobody is enjoying adult beverages this weekend? I know for a fact that there is considerably less Makers 46 in the state of Ohio tonight and I take full responsibility for the demise.

JUST FORGOT TO POST HERE.

Can anybody tell me where I can get a hold of some Backwoods Bastard? It's a Founders beer I got a hold of in November and I'm going through some withdrawals.

All sorts of weird shit going on at the moment. No dinner + 3 Smutty Summer + 1 Moscow Mule + 1 Dark and Stormy.

Lets
Get
Weird

It's my last Friday night without a "roommate".

Drinking some wild turkey rare breed. It is tasty.

Can anybody tell me where I can get a hold of some Backwoods Bastard? It's a Founders beer I got a hold of in November and I'm going through some withdrawals.

Got some in a beer store in Richmond two weekends ago.

Whew. Boys, I am toasted. Pretty sure I tried every beer on the menu and e des up at the strip club.

Back