• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Drunk and Post

Gulping Makers 46 in the last 6 minutes of our game is now resulting in a major late night, not needed according to Mrs Denver, buzz.

Problems lay in front of me. Or is it lie?

Gulping Makers 46 in the last 6 minutes of our game is now resulting in a major late night, not needed according to Mrs Denver, buzz.

Problems lay in front of me. Or is it lie?

Did you flask it into CF or just watch on TV?

Probably not the best idea to mix muscle relaxers, beer, red wine, and vodka. I feel like ass this morning.

lol nah. I did some heavy lifting yesterday so my back was spasming so I took the pain med. Then I was grilling dinner and had to have a beer, because, well..... I cant grill without a beer. My wife was drinking wine and didnt finish her glass and I wasnt about to let it go to waste. Then I made a vodka drink. Then it all hit me at once like a ton of bricks. Cliffs man, cliffs.

So, my daughter, just lost her second tooth and the tooth fairy is drunk as fuck. To wit: Southern Tier Brewing Oatmeal Stout; Samuel Smith Imperial Stout, and Samuel Smith Organic Tadcaster. It took me 20 minutes to type this and I'm hoping I can find the tooth under the pillow. Dammit it looks like Duke is going to win. Fuckers.

So, my daughter, just lost her second tooth and the tooth fairy is drunk as fuck. To wit: Southern Tier Brewing Oatmeal Stout; Samuel Smith Imperial Stout, and Samuel Smith Organic Tadcaster. It took me 20 minutes to type this and I'm hoping I can find the tooth under the pillow. Dammit it looks like Duke is going to win. Fuckers.

This was a hilarious post.

Probably not the best idea to mix muscle relaxers, beer, red wine, and vodka. I feel like ass this morning.

Bourbon, beer, and then more bourbon never ends well for me. I'd probably die if I did this.

Back