• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Drunk and Post

I hate getting older and fattter, because I don't know when I'm drunk anymore. I feel buzzed. But I've had six 4.8% beers and I feel like that should at least get me a little drunk. Now I'm here tipsy, bewildered, and uncertain.

I hate getting older and fattter, because I don't know when I'm drunk anymore. I feel buzzed. But I've had six 4.8% beers and I feel like that should at least get me a little drunk. Now I'm here tipsy, bewildered, and uncertain.

You sound vulnerable.

You cannot have this thread going without me. Flew back from Raleigh, having Woodford all the way and now have a nice Sunday night buzz.

my throat hurt a little bit after work today, so we made hot toddys

1 oz (2 tablespoons) bourbon
1 tablespoon mild honey
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup boiling-hot water

my throat doesn't hurt any more.

my throat hurt a little bit after work today, so we made hot toddys

1 oz (2 tablespoons) bourbon
1 tablespoon mild honey
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup boiling-hot water

my throat doesn't hurt any more.

How do you drink these? Are they piping hot when you drink, and if so, do you sip them?

Fuck university of Cincinnati. I miss being at a game that was actually interesting

Back