• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Drunk and Post

Bllo sone. Bucket list checkmark

Anyone who was at lxa knows whats up

Drunk & post. Bell's Two Hearted is the most versatile beer in the world.

I'm drinking bells 2 hearted right now! Not drunk though

Glenlivet after a parent got the best news he could get. His family is all well.

Drunk and enjoying it.

Sipping some Makers 46. Wife is asleep, I am watching some MUCH needed rain finally show up here in Cincy. Hoping y'all kick the shit out of the cheaters and we beat this northern team like we should.

No I will not make out with you. Did ya hear that? this girl wants to make out with me in the middle of class. You got Chlorophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me. I'm here to learn, everybody, not to make out with you. Go on with the chlorophyll.

grad school mixer at last resort was hilarious. lawl skool went hard

Sipping some Makers 46. Wife is asleep, I am watching some MUCH needed rain finally show up here in Cincy. Hoping y'all kick the shit out of the cheaters and we beat this northern team like we should.

Bell's is nice, but the Midwest breweries begin and end with New Glarus. Their Spotted Cow Ale is probably my favorite bear I've had around here.

Back