• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Drunk and Post

If ever you find yourself in Carolina Beach, the Fat Pelican is a must visit.

Bros and ladies, I'm drunk. Rec followed by Burke st. is still a great night.

i was at this party tonight that a friend of mine invited me to, and she was VERY possessive of me. sucks.

i mean i had this other girl cracking up by making fun of her boyfriend. i was having fun with that.

i was at this party tonight that a friend of mine invited me to, and she was VERY possessive of me. sucks.

yo boom what was the deal with this friend? is she like an uggo so you don't wanna tax it or she's just possessive but doesn't wanna tax you?

My favorite part about that post is that he was clearly pissed that people were hating on NASCAR, when nobody was.

Double dip for me. I got slammed on Makers 46 last night at our NASCAR pool pick night. At what point I am going to remember I am not 23 anymore is anybody's guess.

I am so ridiculously hungover right now. I don't even know how it happened (other than the fact that there was alcohol involved last night).

Back