• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DT

Well since Chubb got voted first team All-ACC this year on a bad football team, maybe Thomas would have a chance. Hopefully we won't be a bad team and that helps his cause.

Collins is level headed, more athletic, taller, has longer arms, shoots better from the post and the line and is a rim protector. He will be a consistent player once he stops the ticky tack fouls. DT has improved this year and hopefully can be consistent with his effort and production. So far so good. If teams don't focus on him defensively and have a good defender to put on him, he can put up big numbers. That is why he and Collins are so good on the court together. Teams can't focus so much on stopping DT down low. Their games compliment one another.

Devin still needs to be more amphibious*

* Some will understand what this means. For the rest, I will explain later.

Devin still needs to be more amphibious*

* Some will understand what this means. For the rest, I will explain later.

Not necessary. Do you have any other 30-year old jokes you might want to share with us?

I wouldn't. He could post better numbers than anybody in the conference and not get an honorable mention if we don't finish in the top half of the conference. Voters are dumb.

didn't gray and/or big e make all acc in 2006?

Yep. Both did.

Hopefully SJM can come in next year and he and Collins have the same effect in each other, but I think it will take a year to make that baby fat muscle.and get him up to speed. Anyone could tell from Collins highscool video he was going to be a stud I said right after we signed him.

Wake is going to have so many good bigs coming out now. I think we all see how much DT has improved under DM. And JC and Dinos have both played well above their recruiting rankings.

Back