• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke and Vandy

Ragland did catch 10 passes on Saturday. I think he definitely stepped up. The real question there is why has he not been playing all year? Either suspend him if he's in the doghouse or play him if he's not. Don't bring him, dress him, and then not play him to only respond "well he's got some growing up to do" when asked about why he's out after the game.

It's far too early to tell, but I feel like Tyree Harris will end up being very good for us. Of course, it's far too common with our program to have a freshman show some real flashes and then kind of disappear for the next 3 years.

Numbers, I tend to agree. While I appreciate Grobe trying to teach these guys about responsibility and maturity, if the problems aren't bad enough to suspend a guy and he dresses for games, then he should play if he's the best option.

Back