• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke at Wake, Saturday 10/30 at ...

If the D can keep the shutout going....

Last edited:
These stupid fuckers had 14 days to prep for this and they are lucky to be down 45-0

I went back and looked. He definitely did. He did not like whatever she said. Probably was, “Michigan will probably still be ranked higher than us tomorrow.”

F Michigan and these other one-loss teams. Let us into the top 10

Nice closing speed in that tackle. Looked like the QB had green grass and they held him to 3 yards.

No reason to play Hartman now. I great idea to play another QB just to get some game reps. Duke can't stop us. Go ahead and run the offense for style points.

does cutcliffe just perpetually have his mouth open or

Hemphill getting screamed at by Dave is refreshing. I think he gets demoted after the season…

Duke’s offense got shut out by a shitty UVA defense. Had 14 days to get coached up. Now the game is effectively over and once again they have zero points, against a team who last yielded 56 to Army.

Fuck Duke. Duke sucks.

lol Claws gonna put the starters back in for that one

ESPN FPI gives us only 40%chance of beating Clemson on road and 46% chance of beating NC State at home? What the fuck kind of metric are they using?

Back