• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

When Clawson leaves for a bigger school and pulls this two minute nonsense, its the kind of thing that will get him fired in his 3rd year. Things get overlooked at Wake that will not get overlooked at a bigtime football school.

“Fascinating first half”

Really?!? If I weren’t a fan of either team, this is almost unwatchable.

When Clawson leaves for a bigger school and pulls this two minute nonsense, its the kind of thing that will get him fired in his 3rd year. Things get overlooked at Wake that will not get overlooked at a bigtime football school.

Fired his first year

Very frustrating first half.
We could/should be up by 2 tds or more.

We are basically conditioned to expect it having had Grobe kneel it before halves for near a decade before Clawson got here

For about 25 minutes the rain was fucking nuts. We lead 10-0 since it quit raining.

Someone show RJ! Our team supports bigots!
3d1f54acbf57a915170767d13db696cf.jpg

What a frustrating first half. They basically gave us points on the first two drives, but the coaches let the weather beat us, so we piss away the first quarter instead. Another game where kick return just kills us. And then we get a series where Walker rips off 9 plus yards on every run, then they take him out, and he ends up with with more carry after that. I would love to see Carney have a great senior game; however, it's clear that Walker is working way better tonight. Carney just doesn't work in the slow RPO when everyone in the stadium knows it's going to be a run play. Walker just has the ability to get through the congestion around and behind the LOS.

*scene* Sciba, lines up to kick the game winning FG to break the all time record. Its a chip shot, no problem. He looks at the camera and gives a throat slash....

I thought about that game as well.

Think DC must be worried about Walker fumbling or picking up the rush.

Think DC must be worried about Walker fumbling or picking up the rush.

When it comes to pass blocking, Cade is far better. When it comes to running, Walker is far better. Since they play running back, I'd prefer more Walker.

I'm making the call right now. First possession of the second half: Carney for no gain on slow RPO - Newman on QB run out of empty backfield for two yards (only because he falls forward) - Newman locks in on one WR, who can't get open, and gets hit as he throws for an incomplete - punt.

Not really — I love this team but they’re not that good - lots of flaws. A one point win will suffice.
Mostly agreed. If healthy, this is a rout. But Suratt and Washington are not playing. So we are what we are right now.

239 yds though

Back