• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

Anyway we can set up a massive LaserX game during a tailgate next year? I doubt it actually works, but as a kid I would have loved to play that.

I'm making the call right now. First possession of the second half: Carney for no gain on slow RPO - Newman on QB run out of empty backfield for two yards (only because he falls forward) - Newman locks in on one WR, who can't get open, and gets hit as he throws for an incomplete - punt.

Carney for 6, Jamie to Hinton on a slant for the first, then deep ball to Claude

Anyway we can set up a massive LaserX game during a tailgate next year? I doubt it actually works, but as a kid I would have loved to play that.

I just can’t understand how 80s era tech can be so expensive

I'm making the call right now. First possession of the second half: Carney for no gain on slow RPO - Newman on QB run out of empty backfield for two yards (only because he falls forward) - Newman locks in on one WR, who can't get open, and gets hit as he throws for an incomplete - punt.

Lol so close

Is Cuttcliffe still excited to see what Duke football is going to do right now?

Been waiting for that deep shot all night. Great throw.

Back