• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke/Miami

how could you be this clueless on this level? to not even get a shot off is just ridiculous.

There's no way Duke doesn't win this now

But I can always hope...

Jimmy Dykes is the worst. I hate this guy but his wife is smokin.

Last edited:
So in both reg and OT, Duke had the chance to run clock and take the last shot, and drove early instead.

Jimmy Dykes I hate you, you know if you don't foul Duke is banging a 3. They always seem to hit that big shot at home.

:rofl: duke fans wanted a call there, I'm sure.

So in both reg and OT, Duke had the chance to run clock and take the last shot, and drove early instead.

except in both situations they were trailing. its not like holding it for the last shot guarantees a worst case scenario of another OT.

I am further convinced after this game that Coach K loathes Austin Rivers.

except in both situations they were trailing. its not like holding it for the last shot guarantees a worst case scenario of another OT.

Then why were K and Crissy Collins screaming "WHY??????" at Quinn Cook after his drive and floater?

Back