• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke/Miami

Who in their right minds votes this team at 5? At no point in time has duke looked like a top 5 team this year.

That was some terrible basketball (as a Wake fan, I feel uniquely qualified to identify it). I'm just glad Duke was a little more terrible than Miami.

Reggie Johnson is so much better than Ty Walker and Tony Woods it's ridiculous. We should never ever let a Winston area player with ACC offers leave the Tre Fo' ever again.

We have been so.stupid. Johnson J's a grew t kid.too and loved skip

What a great way to start this sports Sunday. Love the expression on the faces of those nurdy and foreign Duke students after a loss!!!!

Who in their right minds votes this team at 5? At no point in time has duke looked like a top 5 team this year.

Because there just aren't that many good ones . Cuse , KY, Mizzou has the record, Baylor, Jayhawks, UNC & the Dukies. I mean college bball is just not that strong anymore with guys leaving after 1 year.

hahahaha Quinton Cook is dreadful.
"Quinton" Cook (not his name) is actually a very solid player. I've been watching him play since he was in 10th grade. DeMatha and Oak Hill aren't in the business of recruiting untalented players. He's shown signs of his potential this season and will become a very good college player before it's all said and done. I am not a Duke fan by any means, I've just seen Cook score effortlessly against the competition of the best high school hoops league in the country (the WCAC).

That being said, I have absolutely no idea what he was thinking on the floater/lob to 2 Miami players at the end of OT.

I suspect K will soon experience "back problems".

Always good to see Duke lose. I can't stand K or the Duke fans. That said, I will probably root for them Wednesday night.

Ha, love this picture:

ap-201202051643602345141.jpg

Always good to see Duke lose. I can't stand K or the Duke fans. That said, I will probably root for them Wednesday night.

Last year I tried this. It lasted all of 1 minute into the game, then my hatred of Duke overtook my hatred of UNC. Since moving to NC, I've increasingly come to loathe Carolina fans, but I've only lived in NC for 6 non-Wake years, so my disdain for UNC hasn't peaked yet.

Back