• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke Mosby/Nick Knott

Hope Brandon and Josh stay healthy.

This is a shame. Outright dismissal seems harsh for a "little violation" (JG's words).

I hope that doesn't effect Givens focus or anything. I don't how good a player Mosby was going to be, but we don't need to lose any d-lineman. What's the deal with Booi????

This is a shame. Outright dismissal seems harsh for a "little violation" (JG's words).

IMO it was Grobespeak for saying they did something larger. Like saying after you get arrested saying "I had a little incident".

I hope that doesn't effect Givens focus or anything.

Call me selfish, but that was my first thought as well.

I am sure someone knows, but being down to one back essentailly for the past couple of games, it explains why Nick had no carries and the Reynolds redshirt talk. My guess is Knott has been walking the line for a while.

This really places a premium on getting quality RBs in this recruiting class- next year we have Harris and no one who has carried the ball. You have to expect dings at RB. You need three who can play.

Expecting anything out of Booi at this point, R-Jr, would be very unexpected. Souza has got to step up.

Well that's too bad. Neither of our Jax D-lineman have seen the field much at all and it was at least reported that Knott had some ability.

Reynolds is going to be a stud. Our own Joe Washington.

I will admit that Givens focus is the main thing I am worried about here as well.

I'm sure Givens has known about this since well before yesterday. The fact that BP has taken every carry the last 2 weeks without Harris and Grobe openly spoke of playing Reynolds says a lot.

Don't know anything about the situation, but I'm guessing this was the 2nd fail for both players. You dont get the boot for failing the first time.

Surprised about Moseby. A friend got to know him well, and he (Moseby) sounded like a good kid. Souza really needs to step up and contribute. Whitlock hardly ever gets a breather. Regarding the Booi question, isn't he hurt?

IMO it was Grobespeak for saying they did something larger. Like saying after you get arrested saying "I had a little incident".

Call me selfish, but that was my first thought as well.

It's goes without saying we hate for Knott and Mosby, but if they did something serious enough to be kicked off the team, it's on them. I don't think we're being selfish to think how it might effect Givens, it's a legitimate concern.

Surprised about Moseby. A friend got to know him well, and he (Moseby) sounded like a good kid. Souza really needs to step up and contribute. Whitlock hardly ever gets a breather. Regarding the Booi question, isn't he hurt?

I thought Booi was cleared to play a few weeks ago?

I expected a lot more from Booi at this point in his career. Hopefully something clicks here pretty soon.

I expected a lot more from Booi at this point in his career. Hopefully something clicks here pretty soon.

The reports were really good coming out of spring practice and early in the preseason on him, but then he got hurt and hasn't been heard from since, even though I think he got cleared a few weeks ago. Nikita is the man, love that kid, but I still think it would do us good to get a little more rotation at the DT position.

Back