• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke Predictions

DirkTheDeac

Lord of the Board
Reaction score
Go for it. I'm going out on a limb and say we lose and lose big.

Is there a good way to get a ticket to the game? I am a senior at Wake and would love to see a game in Cameron while I can. Not expecting big things, but cheering on the Deacs against Duke would be very cool.

Is there a good way to get a ticket to the game? I am a senior at Wake and would love to see a game in Cameron while I can. Not expecting big things, but cheering on the Deacs against Duke would be very cool.

Scalp. I doubt it will be a hot ticket.

I foresee an ass whipping and lots of golf clapping.

Oh, and Duke will administer the ass whipping.

73-67 Duke. Against all odds, we'll play this one close.

At Duke? You must be high. No chance we keep this close throughout the game, let alone with the final score..

Duke 94
Wake 61

Just wait. The [Redacted]-error is full of surprises.

Krzyzewski likes Wake. Even more than that, he likes losing to Wake, especially at that fucking dump they call an arena (sorry, "indoor stadium").

Let's not forget:
“What a wealth of experience Wake Forest is getting with
this hire. Jeff has been a head coach in the NBA, a college
assistant and a college head coach – at very different types
of schools. Jeff has been an outstanding coach and person
in all of them. Wake Forest is getting a terrific coach in Jeff
[Redacted].” -Mike Krzyzewski

Yeah, I've been high too.

Wake 94
Duke 43

K remembers the days of Skip and hated that Wake had an up and coming program. As such, he is not eager to contribute to bzz's demise as he realizes it's nice to have a reliable cupcake scheduled during the conference season and, of course, Wake is again in her LOWF place under bzz's leadership. So, he'll go easy on us and insert his subs earlier than usual. Duke still wins by 15.

Last edited:
Krzyzewski's worst memories of losing to WF came before Skip was at WF.

Back