• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke Predictions

Duke -16.5 in some spots. Way too low, imo. Should be 20+.

I can't think of any scenario in which we lose by single digits. We are a terrible road team going into one of the toughest places to play in the country. Doesn't matter if it is a "trap" game for Duke... they are simply a lot better than we are.

This is going to be a blowout... tough to predict the actual margin of victory, because there won't have been any doubt about the game's outcome after the first 5-10 minutes.

I guessed we'd lose to Syracuse by 30 and was wrong. So I'll go for the I-obviously-dont-really-believe-this crazy end and say:
Wake 68
Duke 66

tough to predict the actual margin of victory, because there won't have been any doubt about the game's outcome after the first 5-10 minutes.

This. I'm fairly confident that the margin of victory at halftime will be over 15 but no clue about the final margin of victory.

Back