• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke vs. North Carolina

I'm pulling for...

• Total voters
:eek:rbitbuddy:

this smiliy pretty well describes them ahhahahhahahahhaha

Looking at that picture, it's hard not to believe it.

:laugh:

Not quite fair to judge by the picture of the phase 1/riser kids who chose to wait in line all day (Not to mention that picture is probably 80% seniors only). Safe to say the more attractive UNC girls/students went straight to the seated student sections.

Not quite fair to judge by the picture of the phase 1/riser kids who chose to wait in line all day (Not to mention that picture is probably 80% seniors only). Safe to say the more attractive UNC girls/students went straight to the seated student sections.

LET ME BE HAPPY WITH IMAGES OF UGLY BITCHES AT UNC AND MORE ATTRACTIVE GIRLS HERE :p

Safer to say the most attractive girls were in Raleigh...:)

Just fucking with you, man. State has some hotties, but certainly no more than Carolina.

My bad. I also was implying that we have to import our dates from unc vs our local talent. We are still way behind the power curve in this area. If we did not have Meredith, Peace and St Marys, there would be some very frustrated guys in Raleigh, at least when I was there.

Did date a Salem girl my Sr year. Smoking hot.

My bad. I also was implying that we have to import our dates from unc vs our local talent. We are still way behind the power curve in this area. If we did not have Meredith, Peace and St Marys, there would be some very frustrated guys in Raleigh, at least when I was there.

Did date a Salem girl my Sr year. Smoking hot.

Apparently old Wake alums LOVED Salem girls. My, times have changed. Salem Girls come in 3 varieties now:

1. Mousy, Bookworm girls who grew up on a farm and have more horses than friends.

2. Dumb, redneck, punk rock lesbians from country-rich families

3. Transplanted Northeasterners who mistakenly choose Salem because it was quaint and pretty.

cT8Xk.png

Back