• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke vs. North Carolina

I'm pulling for...

• Total voters
if he calls Erin Andrews man one more time, someone needs to slap him.

and did he say "God made the ball go in?"

Yes, and then when Erin said he told her it was the best game of his life, he corrected her, saying "well, I guess it's the best day, but this isn't the best game..."

And then he drops a "pissed off" at the end. Oops.

So so so mad. Turned it off with about 10 min left and duke was down by 10-13. Check ESPN scorecenter before I go to bed, duke won. Not awesome I missed it but so awesome they won.

Incredible that he just backed away from the 3 pt line, and Zeller didn't stick with him. Rivers has huge range - you have to step out on that.

zeller really shat the bed down the stretch there.

You can't often blame one player and solely one player for losing a game down the stretch. Zeller blew this by himself. Unreal. I can't remember seeing one player completely brain fart like that in the closing seconds of a game.

You can't often blame one player and solely one player for losing a game down the stretch. Zeller blew this by himself. Unreal. I can't remember seeing one player completely brain fart like that in the closing seconds of a game.

Well, he missed the free throws... and that happens. I'm not sure what he was thinking on that tip in.

8hhftx

Doc with a great interview. On his first duke/unc rivalry game "I was getting booed walking down the hallway. This is great!"

Back