• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke-Wake Game Thread

yeah I know; but we are looking like the 1st half at Tech! I assume we didn't begin the game like this!

Yeah, so I definitely texted that girl that she was our 'Good lick charm.' Stupid autocorrect ...

A couple of debatable calls to start the half. I thought the over and back call was iffy.

Buzz with the great halftime adjustments. Quick 6-0 run for Dook.

yeah I know; but we are looking like the 1st half at Tech! I assume we didn't begin the game like this!

This is just typical [Redacted] out of the lockerroom. Just look back at years 1 and 2 when it was close at HT. More often than not, it was a big deficit at the first TV timeout of the 2nd half.

It's not your fault.

its-not-your-fault.jpg

Interesting that ratface is leaving Plumlee and Jefferson on the floor with 3--going to dare the refs to whistle either of them for #4.

Are we shooting our threes from way behind the line? The Yahoo play-by-play guy keeps on saying we are taking 23-25' shots. I just don't buy that.

Back