• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke-Wake Predictions

Wake-Duke predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeaconOEF/OIFvet

Reaction score
I predict pain.

35993076.jpg

Dook wins 85-62.

What about you?

Last edited:
pain really should be a poll option. i think it would run away with most of these votes.

Probably not. But if Codi can't go, it could get ugly.

It's more of a commentary about how horrible that Ga Tech loss was.

A lot depends on Codi. No Codi and Duke can beat us as badly as they want to. With Codi we can keep it somewhat respectable for half the game. Maybe go into halftime down 10 or so.

Most teams don't get up for us--and rightfully so. That is our ace in the hole.

It's a Tuesday and on the road. Enough said.

Between the 9pm start, the level of frustration I'm feeling about our lack of improvement this year, and the fact that I can't stand watching Duke play at Cameron, this will be the first game in years that I won't be watching. I can't remember the last game I didn't watch... and that includes all of these ESPN360 games.

Having said that, perhaps it isn't as ugly as we think... maybe we lose by 19.

A Tuesday road game with Duke coming off of a loss = Misery for the Deacs

Duke 81
Wake 61

Duke will coast, put in the walk-ons with about 5 left and Wake will get it down to a "respectable" 17 or 18 point loss.

Coach K has been the master of giving Wake just enough moral victory to justify Bz' existence without giving up the win. I expect a hard fought 18 point win again on Tuesday. The game at the Joel depends on if Bz' departure is a foregone conclusion or not.

Coach Kry won't run up the score. He has a vested interest in making [Redacted] not look as incompetent and clueless as he really is, such how his evil mind works.

Duke by 17 or 18.

Coach Kry won't run up the score. He has a vested interest in making [Redacted] not look as incompetent and clueless as he really is, such how his evil mind works.

Duke by 17 or 18.

This. They will toy with us. I voted less than 10 for some garbage time baskets against scrubs to make it appear closer than it really is.

Way too easy. I was looking for the Dook 30+ choice actually. Dook beat Cow College by 31 and they are improving, unlike us.

First half hangover for Duke will result in a close first half, followed by 12 minutes of Duke domination and then 8 minutes of Duke cruise control in the second half. I call a 17 point Duke win.

75-58 sounds about right.

Wake has taken several good teams into Cameron since 1997 and none of them have won, there's no way in hell this team with this coach is the one to do it.

Duke is hitting their stride and they're dominant at home. Wake sucks on the road and just lost to a team that didn't have two starters at home. Right. I'll take Duke by around 20. They'll be up by like 30 at some point before they put in walk-ons.

Back