• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DUNE Mafia -Game over, CIVS WIN

yes that's funny. I only wish you could negrep stalk here but you can't.

If I cared at all about rep, I would spend a lot more time in the chat thread than I do. I just offered to hand it out for people who won, since that seemed to attract more sheep players in the summer, and I was hoping it might help get the # to 28 (albeit whoever it was for sheep offered like 100 pts or something which is a bit different than what I was advertising).

If I cared at all about rep, I would spend a lot more time in the chat thread than I do. I just offered to hand it out for people who won, since that seemed to attract more sheep players in the summer, and I was hoping it might help get the # to 28 (albeit whoever it was for sheep offered like 100 pts or something which is a bit different than what I was advertising).

I'm not mad at you :moose::ninja::jerkit::eek:hnoes:

totes just posrepped you!!!

i didnt actually.

It never hurts to let someone know that you genuinely think they did a good job. It is far too rare in our world right now.

upvoting is great. Caring about upvotes is worse than you are bad at mafia.

Back