• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DUNE Mafia - October 10th - Sign Up Thread

Well finding out yesterday that Knight is from WV, I cannot say I am shocked by him admitting to liking people on the iNCest ST boards...

You guys are just joking about NC State, right?

I mean, they are living, breathing people. One of the best attorneys I know has strong ties to State.

It might be nice to have some new blood, but I won't post over there if SLT put a kibosh on it.

I am 100% serious. No NC State players.

I'm pretty sure you guys have been examining the structure of the board-interconnectedness universe.

Even though Maryland and Wake are close, the folks on the Maryland boards tend to hate the State boards, whereas most Wake folks have a more ambivalent attitude towards them. On the other hand, the Kansas boards might as well not even exist over here. We have almost no cross-posters with them as far as I know.

As far as cross pollination goes, I think the Wake/Maryland connection is the highest from our board's perspective.

(Oh, and as I let SLT know, I'm a maybe on sign-ups depending on the schedule and real life.)

Volleyball_bump_image_1.jpg

SLT - you have 7erps listed twice and you skipped me.

That better not have been on purpose.

^

this is coming up next week, maybe a few of the people playing this week want in next week as a reminder.

Back