• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dunk Contest Has Star Power

McLemore had a 42" vertical at the combine, and I've seen him throw down some filthy dunks in person. He could easily win it.

Here's some footage from him in some random high school dunk contest a few years ago - he's got ludicrous hops.

problem with the dunk contest is how much more can you do with a dunk in 2014?

I know who 2 of those guys are... and I'm a basketball fan.

No it doesn't. People who don't follow the NBA on a daily basis before April (read, most of America) have heard of Paul George, maybe. That's it.

Until Lebron or Durant participates nobody is gonna care.

Glad to see that TAB has zero idea what he's talking about, again. What a fucking corndog smelling dwarf.

No it doesn't. People who don't follow the NBA on a daily basis before April (read, most of America) have heard of Paul George, maybe. That's it.

Glad to see that TAB has zero idea what he's talking about, again. What a fucking corndog smelling dwarf.

Damian Lillard was ROY last year. That award is presented after April IIRC.

Harrison Barnes was a pretty big name coming out of HS and college.

If you haven't heard of John Wall, that says a whole lot more about you than anything. He might honestly have more actual star power than PG.

But, by all means, continue with the self-righteous rantings.

Last edited:
If Paul George and a couple of first-time all stars doesn't say star power, then nothing does!

so says the tool who doesn't watch the nba. go back to soccer with the rest of the hipster douches.

Brasky tell us why college bball is better again!

All those casual NBA fans have no clue who that #1 overall pick is

I mean, it's progress that there's an all star or two in the field, and some other guys that people have actually heard of, but let's save the 1980's comparisons. Jordan/Erving/Nique are not walking through that door.

If Paul George and a couple of first-time all stars doesn't say star power, then nothing does!

Why would All-Stars matter to someone who doesn't watch NBA basketball until April (2 months after the All-Star game)?

3 allstars participating.

George is 2nd best all around player in the game.

Wall was the most recognizable player in college bball in 2010.

Continue with your excellent backwards Texas dustbowl analysis.

That's the precision passing that's an underrated part of his game.

Back