• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Earth Day Plans

FINALLY! An earth conscious rap group.

EARTH AMPLIFIED
(2:30PM - 2:55PM)
In 2010, Seasunz and J. Bless rocked the underground with the seminal “Green Hip Hop” album, Earth Amplified. Now, Earth Amplified is a four-piece band that has heated up stages across the nation with artists ranging from Blackalicious, Dead Prez, Midnite, The Rebirth Brass Band and more. The band plays hard hitting, conscious ‘Roots-Rap-Reggae’, and is here to uplift the people and the planet. Earth Amplified bridges the “Occupy Wall Street” movement and the urban underground. This is eco-culture that bangs.

so pumped to see MY DAWGS tomo...

I spray lawn weeds with lots of chemicals every year on earth day, just because and it's the prefect timing for the first application.

if i cared about rep i'd call you a bitch for that

images

I spray lawn weeds with lots of chemicals every year on earth day, just because and it's the prefect timing for the first application.

gotta keep the suburbs looking fresh. PRAWPS

I'm going to take some grass off the golf course this morning. Hopefully wont be taking down any branches to trees while I'm out there.

Going to the theatre tonight to see "To Kill A Mockingbird." STRONG.

Same here, I used Roundup PowerMax by Monsanto! And I know how much the hippies hate WalMart, so I made a special point of buying it there.

I wonder how many thousands of pounds of garbage the hippies will leave in our public parks after their Earth Day rallys today?

I'm going to go out and deliberately cut a tree down, pave over some grass, and piss in a stream. No reason, it's just really cool to be contrarian and juvenile.

IF its yellow, let it mellow.

If its brown, flush it down.

Celebrate like Boston Bruin Shawn Thornton, by hugging a tree: Link

Back