• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Earth Day Plans

Son and I planted the willow oak we got at the zoo yesterday!

I wonder how many thousands of pounds of garbage the hippies will leave in our public parks after their Earth Day rallys today?

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/local-govt-politics/clean-after-420-celebration-golden-gate-park-costs/nXS3P/

SAN FRANCISCO —

Pot enthusiasts packed San Francisco's Golden Gate Park on Saturday for an unofficial celebration of marijuana, leaving behind a mess that cost more than $10,000 to clean up, a city parks spokeswoman said Monday.

We skipped school to go to the first Earth Day in 1970. A massive event was held at Belmont Plateau in Philly's Fairmont Park. It had an eclectic group of speakers that included Ed Muskie, hipster poet Alan Ginsburg and others. Although I'm sure there were other groups playing music the ones I remember were Redbone. Seatrain and Ian & Sylvia.

There were probably close 50,000 people there that day.

We skipped school to go to the first Earth Day in 1970. A massive event was held at Belmont Plateau in Philly's Fairmont Park. It had an eclectic group of speakers that included Ed Muskie, hipster poet Alan Ginsburg and others. Although I'm sure there were other groups playing music the ones I remember were Redbone. Seatrain and Ian & Sylvia.

There were probably close 50,000 people there that day.

It was the Canucks! Sincerely, Don Segretti.

About 10-15 years ago, Don Segretti ran to be a judge in Orange County. He was upset that his opponent brought up that the old dirty trickster had been disbarred twice.

What did being disbarred twice have to do with being a judge?

Back