• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Easier Than Shooting Fish In a Barrel

What I don't get and I really find this confounding - why does bkf have 2+ Deacon heads of rep but Keeper is deep red? They have overwhelming similarities, with the most notable difference being political affiliation and even on that front, they have the same fundamental OWG sensibilities.

I wonder if the rep drops when you delete posts that the rep came from? BKF has a habit of deleting his rants a week or so after making them.

Hold up, bro. A guy named bobknightfan should be all about leaving negreps and bashing every goddamn hater out there. You got a problem with someone, you fucking choke them out or throw a chair at their mother, you don't just ignore them. If your big thing is ignoring, you gotta change your name to joepaternofan.

Fonzie%20celebrates%20after%20he%20jumped%20the%20shark%20on%20Happy%20Days.jpg

There are tons of threads like that...but I can see how that confuses you, seeing as you turn every thread you participate in into an unfocused bitchfest about some combo of OMG! BUSH SUCKS!!, spoiled Wake students, some guy that once coached at Wake, that dickhead Bobby Knight, or some of version of an OWG racist/sexist rant about the way things used to be.

it's disgusting

Man I didn't do those things either. Are you sure there's no path to eligibility via generally trolling Bob Knight fans? I've done that, but in my defense I didn't know you were one.

A bald, fat, ginger bushed dwarf walks into a bar and asks, "Am I on BKF's ignore list?"

The bartender thinks for a moment, then says, "it DEPENDS."

Could have been. That would have been around 18 months ago. That was around the time I decided to stop.

Thought it was 2 years ago. Sounds like a lie to me.

Since your definition of a lie is getting the time of day wrong on a second hand story from 1968.

Could have been. That would have been around 18 months ago. That was around the time I decided to stop, and as I said, I never did that much of it from the beginning. (Aren't you the guy with connections to Boise State? Seems like we may have had differences of opinions about that, too. Seems like I remember you saying some nice things about Coach Knight, though.)

Love Coach Knight. I'm from Indiana.

And yes, my sister is an alumnus of Boise State (and IU).

LOL. He didn't actually give me a date, and without that we don't know when it was. He said he thought it was the beginning of the 2013-14 season....but didn't produce any evidence to confirm that. And I never said that it was exactly two years ago anyway. Not exactly the same situation as going to a night WS game three years before the first one was ever played.

Not to rehash how insane you were on that thread but I never even said it was a night game, just that my grandfather was at a bar and my grandmother was in bed, and my dad was secretly listening on the radio, in spite of not being allowed to at the time.

There are tons of threads like that...but I can see how that confuses you, seeing as you turn every thread you participate in into an unfocused bitchfest about some combo of OMG! BUSH SUCKS!!, spoiled Wake students, some guy that once coached at Wake, that dickhead Bobby Knight, or some of version of an OWG racist/sexist rant about the way things used to be.

by his own criteria, bkf should put himself on his own ignore list

I think your memory fails you regarding the details of that story because there was something in it regarding "staying up late to listen to the game, etc", but as you said, it isn't worth rehashing. And if I were you, I don't think I would bring it up again and just hope that people had forgotten about it.

No, the details were that he wasn't allowed to be listening. I thought it would have been because he was supposed to be in bed (he was 8 years old at the time). Instead, it was because he wasn't supposed to be inside the house, he was supposed to be outside with his brothers playing. You were the absurd one on that thread, bkf.

No, the details were that he wasn't allowed to be listening. I thought it would have been because he was supposed to be in bed (he was 8 years old at the time). Instead, it was because he wasn't supposed to be inside the house, he was supposed to be outside with his brothers playing. You were the absurd one on that thread, bkf.

Why don't you admit that you are a little beta liar and then shut the fuck up, Townie. OWN UP TO YOUR LIES!

Indiana also grows some pretty good popcorn!

towniedeac needs a good ass whoopin'

do millennials not fight?

Just hug it out or something?

Back